Dr. Terrlyn L. Curry Avery is a pathologist, spiritual leader, author, and TEDx speaker. She is the creator of pathology, the dynamic approach to transformation that focuses on the synergy between spirituality and the human psyche. She helps transformational leaders stay grounded in their faith, values, and purpose by providing both spiritual and psychological support as they manifest their own greatness and help others to do the same. Dr. Curry Avery helps leaders recognize and understand how ingrained disruptive and damaging messages from various religions may impact their finances, decision-making, careers, and personal self-image. She holds a Ph.D. from Hofstra University and an MDiv. from Yale University. She is author of Sacred Intelligence: The Essence of Sacred, Selfish, and Shared Relationships and was the previous host of her own Public Access Show.
- Overcoming the Fear of Rejection as an Entrepreneur
- You Don’t Need Courage, You Need to Get Over Embarrassment
- Oppression is Not a Competition
- Your Motivation is Lying Under The Heaviness of Burnout
- Patience, Persistence, and Purpose
- The Egoic Small Minds of Racist Fundamentalist
- When You Don’t Want to Know What You Want to Know
- 3 Key Ingredients to Reach Your Next Level in Leadership
- WHY YOU NEED TO UNPLUG AND RECHARGE
- Do You Believe That You Can Have It All?
- WHY ARE WE SO AFRAID OF FEAR?
- WHAT IS RADICAL RESPONSIBILITY?
- STRENGTH, VULNERABILITY and LEADERSHIP
- ON LOCKDOWN AND FIRED UP!
- Feeling like a human Instapot?
- LEADERS ARE GETTING READY TO RISE
- It’s Not Me, It’s YOU
- Don’t Believe Everything You Think
- Thank You For The Acknowledgement
- Are You Trying to Fix Everything?
- Who Are You Talking To?
- How To Transition from Stress to Being Present
- Do You Feel Like Giving Up?
- How You Speak The Truth
- Turning Criticism Into Feedback
- Releasing Judgement from Your Body
- What Are You Holding On To?