Jeanine Staples is the Founder of the Supreme Love Project, impacting nearly 1 million women in 18 different countries. She teaches women why they hurt, so they can heal, and let the highest version of themselves happen in life and love.
- Creating my year of NO
- Why It’s Important to Be Yourself When Striving for Success
- Overcoming the Fear of Rejection as an Entrepreneur
- You Don’t Need Courage, You Need to Get Over Embarrassment
- Oppression is Not a Competition
- Your Motivation is Lying Under The Heaviness of Burnout
- Patience, Persistence, and Purpose
- The Egoic Small Minds of Racist Fundamentalist
- When You Don’t Want to Know What You Want to Know
- 3 Key Ingredients to Reach Your Next Level in Leadership
- WHY YOU NEED TO UNPLUG AND RECHARGE
- Do You Believe That You Can Have It All?
- WHY ARE WE SO AFRAID OF FEAR?
- WHAT IS RADICAL RESPONSIBILITY?
- STRENGTH, VULNERABILITY and LEADERSHIP
- ON LOCKDOWN AND FIRED UP!
- Feeling like a human Instapot?
- LEADERS ARE GETTING READY TO RISE
- It’s Not Me, It’s YOU
- Don’t Believe Everything You Think
- Thank You For The Acknowledgement
- Are You Trying to Fix Everything?
- Who Are You Talking To?
- How To Transition from Stress to Being Present
- Do You Feel Like Giving Up?
- How You Speak The Truth
- Turning Criticism Into Feedback