I found Eva on Instagram and was attracted to her profile around the theme of coaching. At that time, I was a passive viewer of her content. When the pandemic hit, I started searching and seeking for help and answers. I saw Eva go LIVE and I joined in. At that time, she offered a free hour with her. It had been a couple of years since I had worked with a coach and I knew how helpful it was for me in the past. I signed up with Eva and we got to know each other. Eva did not waste anytime. She was ready to coach! I could relate to her in many ways around high-performance people. What I didn’t expect is how disciplined and dedicated I felt Eva was to her work and to helping me! When I found myself speeding ahead in the conversation, Eva gave me the permission I needed to slow down, breath and stay focused on what I want out of life. Eva’s influence on me has caused me to want to work hard for the relationship and the lifestyle I deserve.
- Overcoming the Fear of Rejection as an Entrepreneur
- You Don’t Need Courage, You Need to Get Over Embarrassment
- Oppression is Not a Competition
- Your Motivation is Lying Under The Heaviness of Burnout
- Patience, Persistence, and Purpose
- The Egoic Small Minds of Racist Fundamentalist
- When You Don’t Want to Know What You Want to Know
- 3 Key Ingredients to Reach Your Next Level in Leadership
- WHY YOU NEED TO UNPLUG AND RECHARGE
- Do You Believe That You Can Have It All?
- WHY ARE WE SO AFRAID OF FEAR?
- WHAT IS RADICAL RESPONSIBILITY?
- STRENGTH, VULNERABILITY and LEADERSHIP
- ON LOCKDOWN AND FIRED UP!
- Feeling like a human Instapot?
- LEADERS ARE GETTING READY TO RISE
- It’s Not Me, It’s YOU
- Don’t Believe Everything You Think
- Thank You For The Acknowledgement
- Are You Trying to Fix Everything?
- Who Are You Talking To?
- How To Transition from Stress to Being Present
- Do You Feel Like Giving Up?
- How You Speak The Truth
- Turning Criticism Into Feedback
- Releasing Judgement from Your Body
- What Are You Holding On To?