The Allyship Awareness Forum
A Listen and Learn Co-Creation Live Stream Event with Leading Women of Color
We have created a powerful tool for Allies.
On June 12th, 2020, six powerful Black female leaders and experts came together to co-create The Allyship Awareness Forum with the intention of educating allies and helping them become more equipped and open their eyes to the work of dismantling their privilege.
We had some powerful discussions to spark your journey to be an ally to facilitate sustainable transformation in your communities for our community.
You now have an opportunity to skill up your knowledge, education and personal awareness in the fight against systemic racism.
It’s up to you to take a stand and share your knowledge with the influencers and leaders in your communities.
Topics of Discussion:
- Courage, Relationships and Influence
- The Three Big Myths That Stop Us From Creating A Safe, Just, And Inclusive World For All People (And What You Can Do Now To Avoid Them)
- Allyship in the Workplace
- Religion and Racism
- Sh!t White People Say…and Shouldn’t
- Spiritual Bypassing and How the Spiritual Community Can Be More Inclusive
Become an ally now!
This forum is perfect for you if:
2. You are willing to look at your privilege and do the work to dismantle it.
3. You are committed to finding ways to take action after watching the forum.
This forum is NOT for you if:
2. You are not willing to get uncomfortable and dive deep into your privilege.
3. You are not willing to listen and learn from Black female leaders and experts.
Get lifetime access now!
What Allies Who Attended the Forum Are Saying:
“Eva Medilek, your Allyship Awareness Forum just now was Powerful! And creative, informative, tough and inspiring! I learned so much! And was able to reframe many long held beliefs. Thank you and all the panelists for your time, effort, energy and knowledge.”
“Thank you. I have learned so much today and am deeply grateful for this opportunity that you gave to me. I commit to continue to do the work in support of Black Lives Matter, to continue to learn and grow.”
“I really learned so much. Thank you for organizing such a powerful event!”
“Thank you for the session today. It was awesome. Yes, really inspiring actually. Helpful to shape my vision moving forward with new openness and inclusion.”
Are there refunds available?
Will watching this make me a better ally?
Why are you charging for the forum?
The content, quality and expertise shared by each panelist is and will continue to be a valuable resource to add to your library. We know that these discussions will further help facilitate your transformation and the transformative conversations you have with your family, friends and colleagues.